More Practice for TRACKING in AutoCAD
Open the T109_5.dwg in your personal folder and create the boundary LINEs for the missing section view as shown.
- use tracking techniques ONLY.
- do NOT use construction lines
- do NOT use Fillet, Offset or Trim commands.
- hatching is not required.
Open the T109_6.dwg in your personal folder and create the missing top view as shown.
- use tracking techniques ONLY & use appropriate layers.
Open the T109_7.dwg drawing in your personal folder and complete the side, auxiliary & profile views as shown below.
– there is sufficient information in the existing geometry and in the 3D sketch below to complete these three views.
– use tracking techniques along with Parallel & Extension osnap tools as much as possible to complete these views.